Loriant Health Product Return Policy
We’re always here for you. On the rare occasion something goes awry, our trusted customer service team is happy to offer a solution!.
Items shipped from LoriantHealth.com can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment provided you have acquired an RMA number. An RMA number is required for all returns. Upon receipt of your product if you conclude the item does not meet your needs, those items may be returned for replacement, refund or store credit. If an RMA number is requested within 7 days of receipt of shipment you will receive a full refund provided the product is unopened and unaltered (See Conditions). All replacements, refunds or store credits is at the discretion of LoriantHealth.com pending review of the returned product (See Conditions). If a refund is warranted LoriantHealth.com will refund the product purchase price, not including the initial shipping cost.
We will update you as soon as your request has been processed or contact you by email if any additional information is required to process your request.
- Note that any request for a replacement, refund or store credit may be subject to review by our Customer Service team; completing the submission process is not a guarantee that it will be approved.
- Replacements are subject to availability and will be shipped at no additional cost.
- Refunds are issued to your original payment method for the purchase price of the item. If any promo codes were applied to the order or if the item was purchased on sale or by subscription, you’ll be refunded the amount that you paid after any applied discounts. Please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to reflect in your account, depending on your financial institution.
- To be eligible for a replacement, refund or store credit, the request must be made within 30 days of purchase.
Customers who are requesting a product replacement, refund or store credit are responsible for incurring the cost of shipping the product back to LoriantHealth.com (P.O. Box 333, Ruby, SC 29741). If you are returning products that are stored in plastic bottles shipping them in padded envelopes is acceptable. Products stored in glass bottles have to be wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in boxes.
Upon receipt of the products sent back to LoriantHealth.com a replacement, refund or store credit, if warranted will be completed. Refunds may take 48-72 hours to process.
• All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by clicking on any of the RMA links on this page. Using the RMA form is the easiest and quickest way to obtain an RMA. You may also contact Loriant Health Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to P.O. Box 333, Ruby, SC 29741 or by calling 843.634.6308
- Any product not purchased from LoriantHealth.com
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable labels
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please read our Report a Shipping Problem guidelines and instructions on how to resolve this issue. This would not be considered a return.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
Report a Shipping Problem
If you encounter any delivery issues, please contact LoriantHealth.com
• Locate your package as soon as possible. If your package is missing, please check around your delivery location, and report any missing packages to our customer service department immediately.
• Please inspect your package right way (open shipping/retail boxes to inspect their contents), before signing for the delivery. Do not assume the item is undamaged because the packaging does not show signs of damage. Do not sign for or accept delivery of any packages that are visibly damaged without first inspecting their contents. If the delivery person refuses to allow you to inspect the merchandise, ask him or her to wait while you contact their office or customer service department. The direct phone number for the shipping company is included in shipping notification email. If the merchandise appears to be damaged, please refuse delivery of the item and notify our customer service department immediately.
• In the event you have signed for a shipment and you subsequently find there to be damage that was concealed by the packaging, do not throw away the packing materials or cartons or there will be no basis for a claim to file on your behalf. Concealed damage is damage that occurred either at our facility or during shipment that is not obvious without removing the packaging. If you discover concealed damage, stop unwrapping or un-packaging the shipment and notify our customer service department immediately.
If there are any questions regarding this return policy you may contact us using the information below.
P.O. Box 333
Ruby, SC 29741
This document was last revised on May 21st, 2022.